Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Card! New Studio! New Movie!



Ha! I can honestly say that this is the dopest business card I have ever had. Not that business cards are what matter the most, but still......doesn't hurt to have a nice one. lol. Anyhow as you can tell, I have a new job now! I am working at a place called Wonder World Studios. We do feature films and tv series, so it's a pretty big & busy pipeline. I am part of the feature film department and we are working on a new film, which I shouldn't talk about. BUT! I will tell you that one of the voice actors that will be in this movie will be...............ROB SCHNEIDER!!

YES, FOLKS.....the SNL legend and San Francisco native that has stormed into our memories unabashedly through movies like Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Judge Dredd, Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, Muppets from Space and series like Seinfeld, South Park, Ally Mcbeal has come on board for our film at Wonder World Studios. 

I've already seen some of the footage for the voice recordings and he is a gas(!) although a lot of the stuff he said probably can't be used for the actual film. lol. The other voice actors are all very good just as well and I am stoked to be animating these voices! I really hope I can do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment